- Added a "save" option
- Included a new secret in the "Birds" pokemon section
- Included megastone accessories under "gloves" and "neckwear"
If you want to keep track of upcoming updates be sure to follow my blog: www.joychiangling.wordpress.co…
Pokémon is owned by Nintendo. The Pokémon Trainer Creator was created by me. Please do not try to make money/points off of this!!
You are allowed to share your creations for free, but NOT for money/points. I don't want anyone to get in trouble.HOW TO SAVE YOUR TRAINER
Click on the camera button on the black header. Save it to whatever folder you like. You can always crop and edit it with image editing software such as MS Paint and Photoshop.
If you want to save the entire image, press the "UI" button in between "Start Over" and "BG". This will hide the customization window.
If you have any further questions, click on the ? button on the top right side of the screen. If your question is not answered there, then leave me a comment or note on Deviantart.
Finally, after nearly nine months in development, the Pokémon Trainer Creator is complete!
This customization game includes:
- The option to choose between a male and female character
- A variety of hairstyles, eyes, facial expressions, clothes and Pokémon to choose from.
- Several backgrounds and an option to hide the UI so that you can take a screenshot of your character.
- Color sliders that allow the user to customize the color of the character's accessories.
- Hidden features that can be unlocked by solving puzzles!
I hope this game inspires people to come up with unique designs for their own Pokémon characters. Feel free to share your screenshots or fanart!
- A huge thanks to Mark Radocy for helping me with the code. I couldn't have finished this without him.
- Visit my website for more artwork and games: www.joy-ling.site88.net
(For those curious, I was inspired to make this game after having a conversation about Pokémon with my friend, Kevin Yan)