I have decided that I will make minor updates to the game. These updates will include adding more clothes, Pokémon, hairstyles etc... To keep track of the updates, I suggest you +Watch me on Deviantart, where I will make journal entries listing the details. I also have a Wordpress blog that you can follow me on: joychiangling.wordpress.com/
Pokémon is owned by Nintendo. The Pokémon Trainer Creator was created by me. Please do not try to make money/points off of this!!
You are allowed to share your creations for free, but NOT for money/points. I don't want anyone to get in trouble.HOW TO SAVE YOUR TRAINER
Windows: Use the "Snipping Tool" and save the image. OR you can hit "prnt scrn" on your keyboard and paste the image into an image editing program such as MS Paint or Photoshop.
Mac: Hit command + shift + 4 and drag the cursor around your character. The image should be saved on your desktop.
If you want to save the entire image, press the "UI" button in between "Start Over" and "BG". This will hide the customization window.
If you have any further questions, click on the ? button on the top right side of the screen. If your question is not answered there, then leave me a comment or note on Deviantart.
Finally, after nearly nine months in development, the Pokémon Trainer Creator is complete!
This customization game includes:
- The option to choose between a male and female character
- A variety of hairstyles, eyes, facial expressions, clothes and Pokémon to choose from.
- Several backgrounds and an option to hide the UI so that you can take a screenshot of your character.
- Color sliders that allow the user to customize the color of the character's accessories.
- Hidden features that can be unlocked by solving puzzles!
I hope this game inspires people to come up with unique designs for their own Pokémon characters. Feel free to share your screenshots or fanart!
- I am no longer taking suggestions but am willing to accept bug reports.
- A huge thanks to Mark Radocy for helping me with the code. I couldn't have finished this without him.
- Visit my website for more artwork and games: www.joy-ling.site88.net
(For those curious, I was inspired to make this game after having a conversation about Pokémon with my friend, Kevin Yan)